Our Vision: Connecting Africans to Opportunities
Be a team player and master your role in the team by ensuring our current and new clients are engaged to give them a positive and productive impact of our business, through regular interactions with them by putting their needs first at all times, and establish trust-worthy relationships for the mutual benefit with our business and our clients.
Customer Success Managers will often provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products, unique and innovative solutions to each problem. Help, lead the CRM team to the full realization of their targets.
Reporting into: Head of CRM
- Updating and documenting all activities for new accounts into systems inaccurate and timely manner to track activities for future references, collection, storage, protection, promotion and delivery of customer data, ensuring it meets the business needs of BuyRentKenya.
- Executing administrative meetings and events to educate and guide customers on blue shields products and services and its benefits to support customer buying selection, customer satisfaction, and growing the bond between the customer and BuyRentKenya
- Implementing research activities to analyze client feedback and monitoring new and existing project plans and executions for desirable results
- Notifying process problems and challenges to sales and marketing departments and maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively.
- Generating advertising and sales revenue in accordance with team goals
- Assist in improving the website and its user interface (Front and Back office).
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Establish Customer Support Practices
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. Gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. The Customer Success Manager must establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Provide Technical and Product Support
- Must know the company’s products inside and out. Often called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products. May even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. Educate customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
- Identify opportunities to grow revenues from new and existing clients by up-selling the technology and products
- Develop and maintain a strong awareness of industry trends, competitors and 3rd party technologies
- Manage customer needs and generate sales leads through more personalized service and use of our products
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field, such as finance, hospitality, or computer science
- 3 years of account and business relationship management experience; customer service or sales experience required
- Computer literacy and proficiency with office applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to provide PowerPoint presentations
- Extensive experience in planning sales strategies to perform sales activities for producers and employers effectively and accomplish project goals effectively.
- Sound knowledge in data software applications and implementing sales strategies to perform assigned tasks effectively.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as, Salesforce or Zoho advantageous
- Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
- Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
- Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
- Be a significant part of a growing company, aligning your goals with those of the organization to drive success.
- Customer Retention – Achieving an 80% client retention rate by assessing satisfaction level, understanding product preference and performance and offering appropriate solutions
- Revenue Target – Meet set revenue targets from the retention of existing clients and upselling of premium products
- Content Moderation – Ensure all listings on the site, banner designs, digital campaigns, users and accounts are duly moderated and approved before going live on the site.
- Product Upsell – Identify opportunities to grow revenues and boost account performance by upselling boosting products to active clients.
- Service Delivery – Ensure all clients are duly delivered to in a timely manner.
- Data Capture and Reporting – Accurately and timely capture data for reporting and transaction processing purposes to accounting, sales manager, CRM Manager and CEO
- Call Occupancy – Ensure time and other resources used by the team members during an outbound call campaign are well utilised
- Customer Satisfaction – maximize available resources to ensure customers served by the Customer Support Advisors are satisfied with the support.